Canmore GP-101 GPS Sport-Guide mate Tracker Position Finder
Canmore GP-101 provide the GPS handheld device in IPX4 waterproof level for Anti-Splash . GP-101 is the easiest to use personal location finder. Just mark the location and Back Track will get you back to the location with ease and precision of GPS technology. Application for: Sporting, Hiking, Fishing, Parking, Travel.
The Sport-Guide Mate is a total solution of GPS receiver with Venus 6 serial ; 65 channels all-in-view tracking technology. This Sport-Guide Mate can communicate with other electronic devices by USB interface. The Sport-Guide Mate is designed as an ultra low power consumption device, and high position accuracy. It will update the satellite position every second. This Sport-Guide Mate auto-locating feature is capable of automatically determining a navigation solution without intervention.
The GP-101 is optimized for good performance and low cost. Its 65 parallel channels and Venus 6 search bins provide short start-up time and fast signal acquisition. Having fast time-to-first-fix and high sensitivity, the GP-101 offers good navigation performance even in urban canyons.
The GP-101 is capable of keeping up to 200,000 records or positions, including longitude, latitude, speed, UTC, and tag data. The location histories can be exported to mapping software such as Google Earth or TrackMaker.
Satellite-based augmentation systems, such as WAAS and EGNOS, are supported to yield improved accuracy.
The onboard patch antenna provides good signal reception. It provides fast satellite signal acquisition and short startup time. Acquisition sensitivity of -155dBm and tracking sensitivity of -160dBm offers good navigation performance even in urban canyons having limited sky view.
- GPS position, Provides real time info on latitude, longitude, direction, time and speed.
- Finder/ The estimate straight line distance measuring of the back track
- 3 Back Track / Point of Interest points
- Built-in digital compass
- The thinnest tracker device and large backlit LCD screen
- Support cycling, walking modes
- 2M Bytes flash memory for data logging, with 16 bytes binary data per record that stores up to 200,000 data records
- Log data can be exported to mapping software such as Google Earth and TrackMaker
- Logging data interval programmable: by time or distance
- Support all digital cameras
- Googles Earth Integration
- Geotags Photos
- Rechargeable and replacement Li-ION battery
- Low power consumption; operate up to 2020 hours (backlight off/on)
- Dimension:79.8x45.2x14.5 mm
- Receiver Type 65 parallel channels, L1 C/A code
- Accuracy Position 5m CEP Velocity 0.1m/sec
- Startup Time < 1sec hot start (average) < 30sec cold start
- Signal Reacquisition 1s
- Sensitivity -155dBm Re-acquisition -160dBm tracking -147dBm Cold Start
- Update Rate 1Hz standard
- Dynamics 4G (39.2m/sec2)
- Operational Limits Altitude < 18,000m or velocity < 515m/s (COCOM limit, either may be exceeded but not both)
- Protocol NMEA-0183 V3.01 GPGGA, GPGLL, GPGSA, GPGSV, GPRMC, GPVTG 9600 baud, 8, N, 1
- Datum Default WGS-84 User definable
- Dimension: 79.8x45.2x14.5 mm
- Weight: 53g (Including Battery)
- IO Interface USB interface(Mini-USB connector)
- LED Indicator Blue - Charging battery (the light will off after finishing)
- Key/button Three button: Power; Down/Enter; Up/ESC
- Display 128*128 dots; 1.8"
- Battery For battery socket Li-ION rechargeable battery (700 mA)
- Input Voltage 5V DC
- Power Consumption Low power consumption; operate up to 12/20 hours (backlight off/on)
- Operating Temperature -10oC ~ +60oC
- Storage Temperature -20oC ~ +70oC
- Waterproof IPX4
- Sport-Guide Mate device
- BL-4C 650mA Li-ion Battery
- CD User's manual/Software
- Bike holder
- AC adapter+ USB Cable
- Holder Lanyard