Bike Handlebar Mount w/ WaterProof Case for 4.3" Garmin GPS
Trying to ride in the rain, but your GPS doesn't allow.Not a problem anymore! This bike mount combo with a waterproof case will keep your GPS dry while riding in the rain. The mount fits handlebars from .75 to 1.5 inches in diameter. The case measures 5.5" x 3.5" x 1.7" internally which means all 4.3 inch and 3.5 inch GPS units (that's for most of the GPS on market) will fit fine. The case is zipper shut and maintains a weatherproof seal. The lens permits human touch which means that your touch screen device will work fine when inside the case. Included are 3 foam inserts to help cushion smaller GPS units and get them snug against the film so it doesn't move around. The case and the mount are easily removed.
- The transparent touch through lens allows you to view and control the touch screen of your GPS.
- A water resistant zipper on the case is easy to use and keeps the water out.
- A cut out on the bottom of the case provides access for charging cable.
- Three pieces of foam included serve to fit the case with varying sizes of GPS brand or device size.
- Compatible with most straight, drop, trekking, and touring size handlebars
- For use with bicycles, motorcycles, golf carts, ATVs, snowmobiles, hang gliders, or other apparatus having cylinder-shaped frames or posts
- Waterproof case
- Features transparent touch through lens, waterproof zipper, and a cut-out at bottom for charging cable access
- Includes multiple pieces of foam for use as spacers with different sized GPS devices
- Fits handlebars from .75 to 1.5 inches in diameter
- WaterProof case external dimension : 5.7" x 3.6" x 2"
- WaterProof case internal dimension : 5.5" x 3.5" x 1.7"
- Compatible with 3.5 and 4.3 inch GPS devices
- Compatible with Garmin Nuvi 200, 300, 500, 700, 800, 1200, 1300 series GPS
- Compatible with Magellan Maestro 3000/400 series, Crossover, and Roadmate 1000 Series GPS
- Compatible with TomTom One, GO, XL, VIA series GPS